Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship
Each year Australian Government awards Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship for international students. The scholarships are offered to undertake a postgraduate qualification at a Master’s or PhD level either by coursework or research in any field of study. Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship aim to build Australia’s reputation for excellence in the provision of education and research, support the internationalization of the Australian higher education and research sectors and offer high-achieving individuals from overseas and Australia opportunities to increase their productivity and expertise in their field.
To be eligible to receive an Endeavour scholarship or fellowship, applicants must:
- Be aged 18 years or over at the commencement of their programme;
- Be a citizen and/or permanent resident of a participating country;
- Commence their proposed programme after 1 January 2017 and no later than 30 November 2017. Applicants who have already commenced or will commence their intended programme prior to 2017 are not eligible to apply;
- Provide all relevant supporting documentation;
- Not currently hold or have completed, after 1 January 2015, an Australian Government sponsored scholarship and/or fellowship (directly administered to recipients by the Australian Government);
- Not apply for a category in which they have already completed an Endeavour scholarship or fellowship.
All recipients will receive:
- Travel allowance: USD 3,000 (provision to pay up to USD 4,500 under special circumstances);
- Establishment allowance: USD 2,000 (fellowships) or USD 4,000 (scholarships);
- Monthly stipend: USD 3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis);
- Health insurance for the full category duration (OSHC for international recipients);
- Travel insurance (excluding during program for international recipients).
How to Apply?
Applications must be submitted using the Endeavour Online Application system.
For more information please visit the official web page