Postdoctoral Position Brazil
The state University of Campinas is looking for candidates interested in the research project entitled “Multi-scale Modelling of Hydrogen Storage in Nanoscrolls”. The position is at the Institute of Physics of the State University of Campinas (Brazil), under the supervision of Prof. Douglas S. Galvão
The main goal is to develop a theoretical model to the process of hydrogen storage in nanoscrolls of different materials. Due to their large contact area and open edges, nanoscrolls can be considered better candidates than conventional nanotubes
- They are looking for candidates with:
- Initiative, independence and interested in interdisciplinary research;
- Excellent academic records;
- Fluent in English;
- Previous experience with molecular dynamics simulations (classical, reactive and in);
- Candidates must have finished his/her PhD after 2011.
The selected candidate will receive a FAPESP Post-Doctoral fellowship in the amount of 2,000 USD monthly and a travel fund equivalent to 15% of the annual value of the fellowship.
How to Apply?
- Applications should be made by e-mail.
- It should be directed to Prof. Douglas Galvão. For the application, please attach to the e-mail message:
- The identification of the position: HYDROGEN STORAGE CEPID;
- The letter explaining his/her interests and abilities to carry out the project;
- Resume with a list published articles.