Call for Applications, YOUTH TRAIL: Promoting OSCE Values in the Western Balkans
The OSCE Presence in Albania in co-operation with the Municipality of Tirana and the Regional Youth Cooperation Office (RYCO) are launching a Call for Applications for “Youth Trail: Promoting OSCE Values in the Western Balkans” to be held from 13 to 17 September 2017in Tirana, Albania.
The Youth Trail is a learning, exchange and fun week in Tirana for 40 young people from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo* , Montenegro, Serbia and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, coming from wide range of ethnic, religious and cultural backgrounds. The Youth Trail is part of a series of activities organized on the occasion of the 20 year anniversary of the OSCE Presence in Albania. It promotes OSCE values of democracy and co-operation, and the important role young people play in promoting peace and security in the region.
Youth Trail participants, through interactive sessions, simulations and outdoor activities, will explore important areas such as: activism, youth engagement in the fight against corruption, countering violent extremism and radicalization. The program includes outdoor activities as well as a Youth Concert to celebrate 20 years OSCE Presence in Albania.
Deadline for application: 13 August 2017 by 23:59 Central European Time.
Profile of participants
We look forward to your application if you are:
- 18 to 24 years old, from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo* , Montenegro, Serbia or the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia;
- An active and engaged member of your community and have interest in Western Balkans’ (youth) regional co-operation;
- Have working knowledge of English;
Application procedure and deadlines
The Call for Youth Trail is now open. All interested candidates should apply online, completing the application form through this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V3YT2N7
The application must be submitted by 13 August 2017, at the latest by 23:59 Central European Time.
Only selected applicants will be notified, within two weeks of the application deadline.
Practical and financial conditions
The Youth Trail will take place in Tirana, Albania.
- Accommodation (hostels), meals and transport will be provided by the organizers.
- Travel to Tirana by bus will be organized from Belgrade, Podgorica, Prishtina, Sarajevo and Skopje.
- Travel to and from departing cities is participants’ own responsibility.
Working Language: The working language will be English.
For further information please send an email to: [email protected]