Call for Applications, The Dubrovnik Summer School 2017 in Croatia
Dubrovnik Summer School is an international summer seminar which is being held for 11 years in Dubrovnik. The seminar is organized by student association eSTUDENT under the main theme – intellectual capital. As Dubrovnik is the first intellectual capital city in the world, it is a perfect place for such an event. Besides the main theme, this year`s theme will be focused on business freedom.
Dubrovnik Summer School promotes teamwork, communication skills and thinking “outside of the box”. It also encourages creative thinking in order to design and launch new projects by the participants. The main purpose is to acquire new applicable knowledge and develop some new skills by having personal interaction with great speakers and professors that are going to lead the workshops. This summer school guides participants to their future success by helping them understand their individual values, passions and potentials, choose their careers, determine and achieve their goals and develop useful skills and knowledge.
Both, lectures and workshops, have multidisciplinary topics relevant and applicable to all areas of interest so it doesn’t matter what you study (areas of intellectual capital, knowledge and people management, covering topics such as design thinking, big data, diplomacy, business intelligence, career development and innovation).
- Highly enthusiastic and motivated students who want to make a change in the world
- Students interested in innovation and personal growth
- Anyone who has an idea but doesn’t have the skills to develop it
- Anyone who has certain skills but doesn’t have an idea to develop
- All those who wish to acquire various skills in the above-mentioned fields
The Summer School is financed exclusively by participant’s fee and partners and has no resources of its own.
Participants have to cover all food expenses except breakfast, private trips before and after the Dubrovnik Summer School program, airplane ticket, health insurance and personal costs.
The payment is made by bank transfer. All the information about payment you will get in the e-mail we will send you as confirmation of your application. You should cover all the extra expenses (such as bank transfer fee) by yourself.
What does the program fee include?
- All in class teaching
- All course materials
- Hotel accommodation and breakfast
- Public transport in Dubrovnik for the whole week
- Free Wi-fi in the Hotel and at the University
- Diverse extra-curricular programme with excursions, sightseeing tours, and other cultural and leisure activities
First you have to fill out and submit the application form with your personal information and answer 4 motivation questions. After being accepted as a participant we will send you a confirmation e-mail with the invoice for the first down payment.
In order to apply, .
If you have any questions, check the or write to: [email protected].