Call for Applications, SolBridge International School of Business in South Korea, 2017
SolBridge International School of Business offers both undergraduate and graduate degree programmes in Business Administration. All classes are taught in English. The following specialisations are available at both Bachelor and Master levels:
- International Finance
- International Management
- International Marketing
- Entrepreneurship (starting in Spring 2017 for the BBA programme)
With 1,031 students on campus, SolBridge has about 70% international students representing up to 40 nationalities from Asia, Africa, North America, Latin America and Europe. 85% of our faculty members are international professors who hold a PhD degree from prestigious American, European or Asian universities.
Based on an American curriculum, SolBridge delivers an Asian-focused business education with global perspectives. During their studies, students will acquire practical and marketable skills.
Applicants must be admitted to SolBridge without condition, as a regular student. They must have met the Standard English proficiency criteria and demonstrated exceptional performance in their last academic experience.
Proof of finances for dual degree students – According to the Korean government regulations, all international students completing a degree in Korea must show proof of finances with a bank certificate with a minimum equivalent of $18,000 USD (or equivalent). This document is required for all dual degree students, and does not apply to exchange or study abroad students.
English language requirements
- BBA: TOEFL IBT 61, IELTS 5.5, or equivalent (B2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- MBA: TOEFL IBT 79, IELTS 6.5, or equivalent (B2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
Tuition scholarships for dual degree students are available. Scholarships are merit-based on the English score and academic GPA, and may range from 30 to 100%. They are awarded for the duration of one semester and renewable depending on the student’s academic performance. Scholarships do not include stipend.
Applications may be completed by using the downloadable application form on the website or through online application.
- Proof of English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL iBT).English proficiency is waived for applicants from native English-speaking countries. You must bring the original copy after receiving admission from SolBridge.
- Copy of passport (photo page)
- List of extracurricular activities and awards
- Scholarship essay – this is a handwritten 1,000-word essay that describes your strengths and weaknesses as a student
- Scholarship Application from
- Proof of finances – a bank statement that confirms the possession of US$ 18,000 in your bank account.
- Original transcripts
- Original degree certificate/diploma
- Letters of recommendation– one letter for BBA applicants; two lettersfor MBA applicants
- Resume or CV (only for MBA applicants)