Call for Applications, Europe-China Youth Leaders Forum 2018
The Europe-China Youth Leaders Forum (ECYLF) 2018 is currently organised by ECYLF Foundation, Municipality of the city of Pécs and University of Pécs. This year, we will gather a number of international youth leaders, politicians, entrepreneurs and scholars from Europe and China to engage in our forum.The forum is based on “the Belt and Road” Initiative promoted by the Chinese and Hungarian governments. It focuses on the youth exchanges, business cooperation and education cooperation between Europe and China, breaks the bottlenecks of different issues, bridges the communication gap between business and politics and listens to various suggestions from youth leaders all over the world. The annual report of ECYLF will be submitted to various departments of governments in Europe and China, as well as international organisations, such as the UN, EU, ASEM, WEF, etc.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Anyone officially residing in China and Europe is eligible to apply. (Applicants from other countries are welcomed as well)
- *The applicant should choose one of the following committees to participate the forum.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a university or fresh graduate with a maxi-mum age of 28 years old.
- The applicant must be a Politician, an Entrepreneur or a Scholar.
- Politicians: Government Officials
- Entrepreneurs: Representatives or Employees from Enterprises.
- Scholars: Representatives from Universities.
*Any international transportation to Hungary and the transportation between Budapest and Pécs is not included.
In order to participate, you need to have your application submitted and accepted, be able to cover your travel costs both to and from Pécs and pay the participation fee .
- Access to ECYLF 2018 in Pécs, Hungary.
- Accommodation from 2 May to 4 May. (3 nights in 4 stars hotel)
- Living alone (Single Room): 360 EUR
- Living in pair (Double Room): 280 EUR
- Without accommodation: 180 EUR
- Catering which includes breakfast(for participants who chose double or single room only), lunch, dinner and tea break.
- Forum handouts and support materials.
- Entrance tickets for all social events during the forum.
The ECYLF team will provide 8-12 total full scholarships for the 2018 ECYLF. Please visit our official website for more information.
- You must first fill out and submit an application before the appropriate deadline. (March 31st, 2018, CET 23:59)
- If accepted, you must pay the participation fee BEFORE THE APPLICATION DEADLINE. You can only pay after receiving notification of your acceptance.
- We strongly recommend you to start your application earlier in case you need to apply for a visa to Hungary.
- The total amount of participants is limited. We strongly recommend you to start your application early. Please also note that we may close the application if the organising committee has confirmed enough qualified participants.
In order to apply, register HERE.