Call for Applications, think.BDPST Young Leaders’ Forum 2018 in Budapest, Hungary
The Antall József Knowledge Centre (AJKC) cordially invites you to participate in the Young Leaders’ Forum (YLF) of think.BDPST, Hungary’s strategic conference on regional development and the perspectives of research, innovation, and future technologies. The conference is organised on 26-29 March 2018 in Budapest.
The Forum welcomes those young innovators, inventors, scholars and experts (aged 24-38) who are professionally active in the field of transportation, innovation, automotive industry, informatics, urban design and connected social sciences and legal studies, whose ideas and innovations are aimed at tackling current challenges in the field of transport poverty, integrated personal mobility and urbanisation.
During the Forum, participants will have the opportunity to exchange ideas about the best possible practices, experience, and knowledge in order to create a common standpoint regarding the main topics of the Forum via debates, group works and other interactive forms of discussion. On the other hand we also focus on the development of participants’ leadership skills and potentials with seminars and special workshops.
Eligibility & Costs
- For those coming from the V4 and the CEI region, as well as the EU 28, the following expenses are covered by the Knowledge Centre: accommodation with breakfast included, lunch for three days, and travel.
- For those coming from any other countries, the following expenses are covered: accommodation with breakfast included, lunch for the three days. Please note that travel costs are not covered.
Young Leaders’ Forum 2018 Application Requirements:
- Current CV (uploaded in PDF format, including the applicant’s age)
- High-resolution profile photo (min. 2000 pixels)
- Online application form (available here)
Deadline for application: 5 January 2018, midnight CET