Call for Experts and a Facilitator on Learning Mobility
The team of the partnership between the European Commission and the Council of Europe in the field of youth (the youth partnership) is currently responsible for the coordination of the European Platform on Learning Mobility in the Youth Field (hereinafter EPLM), which a space for exchange and cooperation between researchers, policy makers, and practitioners. The EPLM focuses on non-formal learning with links to informal learning as well as to formal education. Learning mobility in this framework aims to increase participation, active citizenship, intercultural learning and dialogue, individual competency development and employability of young people.
The European Platform on Learning Mobility opens two Calls for:
- Experts to draft Indicators for Quality in Learning Mobility;
- Facilitator of the Experts’ Meeting on Indicators for Quality in Learning Mobility.
1.The following criteria should be fulfilled for the Call for Experts drafting the indicators:
- Expert in learning mobility in the youth field;
- Ideally, familiar with non-formal education methodologies;
- Able to communicate fluently in English, orally and in written form;
- Preferred: expert in quality management.
2.The following criteria should be fulfilled for the Call for the Facilitator of the Experts’ Meeting (6-7 July):
- Be experienced in facilitating events implemented at international level;
- Have a good knowledge of learning mobility in the youth field and/or on quality frameworks;
- Be familiar with the principles and values of non-formal learning;
- Be used to work with different groups of stakeholders;
- Have an excellent working level of English.
- Facilitator of the Experts’ Meeting (6-7 July) will be offered a fee for 3 working days x 300 EUR = 900 EUR;
- Experts drafting the indicators will be offered a fee to each of the three selected experts for 5 working days x 300 EUR = 1500 EUR.
How to Apply?
To submit your application, please send your:
CV and Motivation Letter to Davide Capecchi, by email to [email protected]
The selection will be finalized by 15 May 2017
For more information please read the official Call.