Call for Communication Services
The European Youth Information and Counselling Agency (ERYICA) is an independent European organisation, composed of national youth information co‐ordination bodies and networks. ERYICA’s role is to foster co-operation in the field of youth information work and services; to develop, support and promote quality general youth information policy and practice at all levels; and to ensure that the information needs of young people and the principles of the European Youth Information Charter are respected.
The European Youth Information and Counselling Agency (ERYICA) is currently looking for a contractor to help refresh its strategic communication guides, branding and messages. This includes a new website design, new branding elements, brochure design, and communication advice.
Requirements for the contractor:
- The website needs to be renewed, as it is not user-friendly. There are too many sections, and some are the same;
- Improve the online platform for European youth information workers;
- Provide advice and guidelines on how to use of social media in a more efficient and strategic;
- Create a short promotional video on how/why to become a member highlighting the membership benefits;
- Create a general brochure or leaflet.
To be discussed upon the experience and knowledge of the applicant.
How to apply?
If you are interested in helping us find an integrated solution to our communication challenges or to some of them, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the services you are able to provide and an indicative cost before 6th February 2017.
For more information see the official call.