Call to recruit EU trainers for Academy on BSO Strategic Planning
The BSO Strategic Planning Academy will take place from 8 to 11 May 2017 in Westerham, Germany, organised under East Invest 2, an EU-funded programme targeting Business (Support) Organisations (BSOs) and SMEs from the 6 Eastern Partnership countries.
The EU experts will present five courses during the academy:
- Learn to think strategically;
- Risk management: external and internal risks for a BSO;
- Change management: facing external competition;
- International strategic partnerships;
- Strategic public relations and communication.
- At least 5 years’ working experience in the proposed expertise field;
- Thorough grasp of the subject(s); excellent communication skills in English (knowledge of the Russian language is an asset); intercultural competence; experience in/knowledge of the Eastern Partnership region/context; proven successful experience in providing trainings on the subject(s);
- Knowledge of aBSO/SME Association structure/functioning, including in the EaP region is anasset.
- For the assignment the Non-Key regular expert will be paid fee (450 €/man-day) for the 3 man-days (per class delivered);
- The expert will need to organise his/her travel (flight/train ticket) taking into account that an economy tariff is to be used for the flight (1st class option for travel by train) and will be reimbursed on a cost reimbursement basis after the event. Accommodation, catering and local travel (transfers from and to the airport/railway station) will be arranged by the Contractor and thus no per diems will be paid.
How to apply?
For more information please see the official call.