Call for Volunteers 2017 – One Caucasus
This is the Call for Activists; Animators; Architects; Artists; Campaigners; Cartoonists; Carpenters; Cooks;Craftsmen; Designers; Doctors; Educators; Filmmakers; Journalists; Photographers; Students of Architecture, Journalism and other relevant directions; Video Editors, Practitioners of Social Sciences, PR & Media; and others.
One Caucasus is the international program and festival made by people for people. It is definitely neither the biggest nor the most expensive event. As the international team we are based in a local public school in Tserakvi and we face many problems that small villages of Caucasus do.
Since its start in 2014 – One Caucasus Festival has been co-created by the amazing team of One Caucasus International Volunteers. Our task is to use our talents, professional skills and imagination to create one of the most inspiring and inclusive festivals not only in Caucasus. Each year for our Call for Volunteers we got dozens of applications from people from all around the world. The co-creators of One Caucasus were the people from such countries as Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Bulgaria, Czech, Egypt, India, Kenya, Martinique (Fr.), Mexico, Nepal, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Senegal, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, USA, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and many more.
Together we raise One Caucasus Town, we run multidisciplinary workshops for and with local communities of multi-ethnic region of Marneuli. We support the grassroots promotion and information of the festival and the program and logistics of this unique meeting. The final team of the volunteers will be a combination of professional architects, artists, cooks, educators, filmmakers, journalists and other practitioners with the young activists.
Filling this form you can take part in the One Caucasus International Volunteer Program (from 8th to 29th of August 2017). Join us in creating local initiatives in Marneuli district in Georgia and take part in the preparations of One Caucasus Festival (24-27 August 2017)!
- More about One Caucasus
- One Caucasus Guide. How to work & survive @ One Caucasus (2016 ver. / to be updated soon)
- The video from first One Caucasus edition (2014)
- The tribute video to International Volunteers of One Caucasus Festival 2016
Plan of Action:
- 20th 27th of May (23:59) – deadline for applications — fill the form now!
- 5th of June – approximately the date of the results of the call
- 10th of June – deadline for the confirmation of the participation by selected volunteers
- 8th of August – start of the International Volunteer Program
- 24-27th of August – One Caucasus Festival
- 29th of August – International Volunteer Program ending
Be Part of the Change. Co-create One Caucasus!
International Volunteer Program – contact: [email protected]