Strategic Planning and Analysis Officer Position at the European Investment Fund
The European Investment Fund (EIF) is seeking to recruit for its Strategic Planning and Analysis (SP&A) Division at its headquarters in Luxembourg.
The (Junior/Senior) Strategic Planning and Analysis Officer will focus initially on harmonizing the way in which EIF’s activity, data and information is synthesized, consolidated and reported. In order to achieve this, s/he will take on the role of coordinating and consolidating EIF’s internal reporting requirements and governing the way in which data is reported. S/he will act as an interface between the various reporting stakeholders, the technical data management team and the investment technology teams. S/he will maintain and prioritize consolidated user-driven deliverables, with a view to creating efficiency and consistency through standardization (documentation of EIF wide guidelines on terminology and methodology) and automation (greater use of technology to create user-driven dashboards).
- University qualification, preferably in Business Administration, Finance or alternatively in Mathematics, Econometrics ideally in combination with computer/information science or engineering;
- At least three (3) years’ professional experience (Junior role) and at least five (5) years’ relevant professional experience of which three (3) years with relevant responsibilities dealing with business planning, reporting and dash-boarding (Senior role);
- Previous experience within a similar International Financial Institution would be an advantage (Senior role);
- Proven experience in guiding, coaching and/or mentoring experience would be a plus (Senior role);
- Clear track record showing very strong mix of business and reporting skills and data / IT skills;
- Excellent command of computer applications and in particular Microsoft Excel (inc. VBA), Business Objects, SAS Enterprise Guide, Tableau and latest reporting technologies;
- Knowledge of relational database principles;
- Good knowledge of the EIF’s organization, products and activities;
- Economic and econometric background.
- Appointment will be made on the basis of a fixed term contract of three (3) years;
- Salary Ranges starts from EUR 33 760.39.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please read the official call.