Internship – Communication and Social Media
As an independent and non-profit organisation, FOMOSO promotes the opinion-forming about East-Central and Southeast Europe. As a think-tank, the aim of FOMOSO is to promote knowledge and interests about political processes in East-Central and Southeast Europe. On the whole, FOMOSO works on an integrative and strong Europe!
The duration of internship is 3 to 6 months (upon consultation) with flexible time (20% – 30% working hours per week).
Your duties will include:
- Managing and extending Social Media (English platforms);
- Sharing and posting posts about interesting topics;
- Encouraging discussions on Social Media (i.e. creating polls);
- Willing to give inputs and new ideas;
- Searching & contacting partners;
- Optional: Marketing & Public Relations.
- Interested in East-Central (including the Baltic States, Belarus and Ukraine) and Southeast Europe in a political sense;
- Very good/ excellent English;
- Able to use Social Media;
- Very communicative;
- Keen to share new ideas;
- Joy of communicating with others;
- Optional: Marketing and Public Relations.
How to Apply?
Applications go to: [email protected]
For more information please visit the official web page.