Vacancy for Brand Executive in Baku, Azerbaijan
British American Tobacco is looking for Brand Executive in Baku, Azerbaijan
Appointment type: Permanent
Job purpose and key deliverables
1. To learn on the job skills necessary to become a Brand Manager, working with delegated assignments with individual coaching from an experienced Brand Manager.
2. To actively contribute to the development and the implementation of marketing plans, that will ensure profitable management of the brand’s business both short and long terms.
3. To represent the Brand in the Brand Manager’s absence.
1. To manage, under the Brand Manager’s supervision, key assignments covering creative and analytical tasks of brand management.
2. To assist the Brand Manager in the management of his brand by:
- Formulating strategies
- Evaluating objectives
- Identifying market opportunities and needs
- Developing market plans
- Obtaining senior management approval
- Implementing agreed plans
- Monitoring market performance
- Recommending corrective action
- Monitoring brand standards
3. To develop, under the Brand Manager’s supervision, new brand projects, brand line extension and adaptations, from identifying the problem/ opportunity through to launch.
4. To represent the brand team in the Brand Manager’s absence.
5. To manage BTL coordinator
6. To brief, supervise and motivate internal services and external suppliers and agencies; to ensure the efficient and effective supply of material and campaigns to satisfy brand objectives.
7. To promote to co-ordination and communication between line managers and specialists in Head office and end markets.
8. To continuously monitor and evaluate current packaging and changes/ improvements so that they meet brand standards and are consistent with brand strategy.
9. To continuously monitor and evaluate all brand communication materials so that they meet brand quality standards and are consistent with brand copy strategy.
10. Effective management and utilization of Brand spend
11. Ensure high level commitment to company policies and procedures
12. To achieve maximum accuracy on deliveries as per EMF 2 requirements
13. Building organization via personal development and strengthening one team spirit
- University degree in marketing or similar field
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in FMCG company is desirable
- Fluency in English
- Good computer knowledge (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Flexible and resilient
- Good resource management
- Solid presentation skills
Working at BAT British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Employing company: B.A.T (U.K. and Export) Limited Representative Office in the Republic of Azerbaijan
Removal Date: 02-May-2017