Vodafone Strategic Marketing Cloud & Hosting Internship
Vodafone is one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies and provides a range of services including voice, messaging, data and fixed communications. Vodafone’s Cloud & Hosting solutions enable their enterprise customers to transform into agile cloud-enabled businesses. The purpose of this role is to work as an intern for Vodafone Enterprise’s Cloud & Hosting product management, with a specific focus on strategic marketing. Working as part of the Cloud & Hosting portfolio team you will interface with, and support, each operating company markets to understand the strategic market opportunity, competitive landscape, applicable data regulatory and privacy requirements, influence the product roadmap and then drive the local execution of the product roadmap, operating within the relevant governance framework of each operating company.
- Business or economics studies (master’s student) even as minor best major;
- Ability to understand and communicate complex situations and solutions in an easy way to customers and colleagues is essential;
- As a plus: Experience with (new) product development, product lifecycle management and project delivery, ideally in the telecommunications, IT or Technology industry;
- As a plus: Ability to engage, influence and build relationships with permanent employees across functions and markets.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- At least two years of studies at a (recognised) business school or university;
- A plus: bachelor’s degree in business or economics;
- A plus: international studies.
- Gather insights from customers, colleagues and industry research to help to define features for Vodafone’s cloud products;
- Support the product life cycle management, from concept to deployment and in life;
- Contribute to create and maintain platform features, commercial requirements and marketing collateral for specific products in partnership with Product Marketing, Commercial and Sales & Channel Operations;
- Support working with the account and pre-sales teams to support customer opportunities for specific products across all markets;
- Help to partner with the business development function to ensure the products and services being defined meet a clear market opportunity;
- Prepare presentations to facilitate decisions;
- Develop business cases to support decision-making.
How to Apply?
An online application form is available on their website. Provide the necessary information needed in the application and wait for their confirmation via email.
For more information visit the official web page.