Brand Management Internships in Germany/Austria
An internship (3 – 6 months) at P&G site in Germany (Schwalbach a.T.) offers you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of Brand Management in a fast moving consumer goods company. The Brand Management interns have responsibility from day one, usually reporting to a Brand Manager. They are working in multi-functional Brand Operation Teams consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media of).
- Top talents coupled with Brand Management interest/passion;
- At least one year of studies (Bachelor/Master/Diploma);
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and non-academic activities;
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus;
- Leadership/self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis;
- Good command of the English and German language.
During your internship, you will be part of one of our Brand Management teams and get a particular project that can be finalized within the scope of your course. Please note that your internship salary will be in the range of 1400 – 1550 Euro per month depending on your experiences/qualification
You will gain real working experience and get an in-depth understanding on what Brand Management at P&G is all about. Since your project will be an actual business case, we expect that your work can be applied in the real market.
Throughout your internship, you will receive both formal pieces of training as well as day-to-day coaching from the project coach, likely a Brand Manager.
How to Apply?
Further information you need to know for your application:
- Application is online;
- Have your CV in English ready to attach;
- Connect an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your summary);
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 400 KB (up to 5 attachments possible);
- Please indicate your preferred work location (Germany or Austria) in your cover letter.
For more information please visit the official web page.