Content Manager Intern for Company-Specific Programs at Solvay Brussels School- Belgium
Content Manager Intern for Company-Specific Programs at Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management – Executive Education – Belgium
To support our business development team, become our expert at content creation, selection and management!
You will help us further build the School’s online and offline presence and enrich our marketing and sales material with original or curated content that reflect a strong understanding of our customer’s business issues.
About Solvay Executive Education (SEE) and Company Specific Programs (CSP)
Company-Specific Programs are customized training programs, designed to meet the specific needs of companies, in line with their strategic orientation, expansion plans and cultural context. CSPs are considered as the most significant growth opportunity for Solvay Executive Education.
The programs have been developed in many areas of management with different levels of customisation: Mini-MBA’s, Leadership, Finance, Pricing, Digital Marketing, Strategy, HR and many more.
Reference customers include local and international companies such as Total, bpost, Bouygues, Besix, AG Insurances, VOKA, Proximus, Fiat, ING…
About CSP Design and Development
A CSP is the result of an intense co-creation process during which there is frequent interaction between the Academic Director, the potential trainers and the customer – usually HR managers and company’s top management.
The added value of Solvay Executive Education for its CSP resides in:
- The programme design and our ability to translate the customer needs into a curated sequence of relevant content, ranging from cases studies to articles to videos to business games…
- The ability to source relevant trainers inside or outside the School’s core faculty (e.g. from partner companies, other academic institutions, training centres…).
- Perfect and energizing delivering of the program
As part of the CSP Business Development Team, you will be the content expert and enrich our marketing and sales platform at 3 levels:
- Develop the social network presence and marketing of Solvay’s CSP. Help us write, record or find interesting articles or videos to reinforce our online and offline presence. Manage our website and pages with interesting content. Organize online or offline events to boost awareness and drive customer acquisition. Measure performance and adapt our content accordingly. Yes, you’re the expert.
- Develop the Digital Footprint of our trainers. In close collaboration with the trainers and the academic directors, transform their experience and know-how into compelling articles, opinion pages, blog posts or videos. They are really good. Every prospect or customer must know about it! This is your challenge now.
- Prepare incredibly interesting Sales presentations. Leverage your strong understanding of current business issues, your personal knowledge of our trainers and their teaching methods to enrich our sales decks with material that truly reflect what the customer needs are and how Solvay CSP team can match these.
- Business School graduate or equivalent
- Management ‘generalist’ with good understanding of marketing , strategy, innovation, leadership and finance challenges
- Strong coordination skills and social intelligence
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Happy to work autonomously
- Fluent in French and English
What we offer :
- A full-time internship to be fulfilled in collaboration with a dynamic and international team
- A non-routine position in constant interaction with multi-cultural stakeholders
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Please note that given the important number of applications expected, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.