Intern, Policy Research, Milken Institute, Singapore
The Milken Institute is a globally engaged, publicly supported, non-partisan, nonprofit think tank with offices in Singapore, Santa Monica, California, Washington, D.C., and London. Its mission is to improve lives around the world by advancing innovative economic and policy solutions that create jobs, widen access to capital and enhance health.
The institute is known for its cutting edge policy research and unique ability to convene senior leaders from the banking, finance and investment communities to discuss trends and address issues affecting the global economy in order to move capital, policy and momentum toward solutions to significant challenges. Please visit our website for more information. http://www.milkeninstitute.org
- The ideal candidate should have strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and spoken English and Chinese/Mandarin, good analytical skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic team and cross-cultural environment.
- The Research Intern would participate in a research project related to public health financing. The work aims to provide guidance to policy and business leaders and support investments towards public health. He/she will support the project/s by conducting primary and secondary research to produce literature reviews, write-ups and sections of papers/reports, and by organizing outreach for field trips and workshops/meetings. He/she will work closely with the Research Associate and the Director for Policy & Program.
- Candidates with demonstrable writing and research skills, interest and knowledge in issues of public health, and proficiency in Chinese/Mandarin will have an advantage.
- Duration of internships begin from August and may range between 4 to 12 months.
- Candidates currently enrolled in a postgraduate degree program, or recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: 21/07/2017