Proposals for Education and Training Projects
Forward-looking cooperation projects (FLCPs) are transnational cooperation projects aiming to identify, test, develop or assess innovative policy approaches that have the potential of becoming mainstreamed and giving input for improving education and training systems. They should provide in-depth knowledge on target group(s), learning, teaching or training situations and effective methodologies and tools that help policies to develop, as well as conclusions relevant for policymakers in education and training at all levels.
The specific objectives of this call are:
- To kick-start longer-term changes and field-test innovative solutions to challenges in the education and training fields which have the potential of becoming mainstreamed and to generate a sustainable and systemic impact on education and training systems;
- To support transnational cooperation and mutual learning on forward-looking issues among key stakeholders;
- To facilitate the collection and analysis of evidence to substantiate innovative policies and practices.
Proposals submitted under the present call must address one of the five priorities listed below:
- Acquisition of basic skills by low-skilled adults;
- Promoting performance-based approaches in VET;
- Promoting innovative technology in the field of providing career guidance;
- Professionalisation of staff (school education, including early childhood education and care);
- Achieving the aims of the renewed EU strategy for higher education.
- The 28 Member States of the European Union;
- The EFTA/EEA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway;
- EU candidate countries: the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey;
- Public and private organisations active in the field of education and training or other sectors such as non-formal learning, including a.o. youth, other socio-economic sectors and/or organisations carrying out cross-sectoral activities.
The maximum grant per project is EUR 500 000.
How to apply?
Applications must be submitted not later than 14 March 2017 — 12.00 noon CET. Applicants are requested to read carefully all information about the call for proposals, the submission procedure and to use the documents forming part of the application (Application Package).
The application form is available online.
The full Application Package must be submitted online by the submission on the correct e-form, duly completed and containing all relevant and applicable annexes and supporting documents.
More information in the official call.