Talent Meets Bertelsmann Program 2018 in Germany
It’s all about data. And all of your ideas: Are you ready to shape the digital future? Are you creative and passionate about the media landscape and data-driven business models? Bertelsmann is looking for talents with an entrepreneurial, innovative mindset to participate in “Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2018” from July 2 to July 4, 2018. Big Data offers big challenges and opportunities – you’ll participate in demanding workshops, working hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas, and present your results in front of a jury of Bertelsmann executives. Get to know Bertelsmann from an inside perspective!
What is it offered?
- An invitation to Berlin from July 2 to July 4, 2018;
- Workshops on future trends in Bertelsmann’s business areas;
- Attractive prizes for the best ideas and designs;
- An unforgettable party with a concert from a BMG talent;
- Individual career consulting and outstanding networking opportunities;
- Membership in the extraordinary “Talent Meets Bertelsmann“ network, which gives you the chance to build a long-term relationship with us and other talented members.
- Bachelor, Master or MBA students or doctoral candidates, ideally in the field of economics, humanities, media management or business informatics with a keen interest in data science;
- Experience in developing creative, data-driven business models and a fascination with cutting-edge digital trends;
- Proven affinity for media and data in projects conducted outside of a school or university context;
- Above-average academic performance, as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities and communication skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
The organizers will cover the costs of each participant’s hotel room for two nights (July 2 to July 4, 2018), as well as travel expenses up to 300 EUR for students coming from European schools and up to 500 EUR for students from non-European schools. All participants are invited to join a closed Facebook group so that you can get to know one another in advance of the event.
How to apply?
- Send an application (in English) telling about yourself and your goals;
- Your resume should clearly indicate that you are fascinated by media as well as data, and your motivation letter should explain why you are eager to pursue entrepreneurial challenges.
- Please attach any certificates attesting to your proficiency in English if available.
For more information, please visit the official web page.
Објавата е преземена целосно од: http://www.mladiinfo.eu/2018/03/30/talent-meets-bertelsmann-program-2018-germany/#ixzz5EokHN5RY