Young Leaders Program 2017
The flagship Leadership Program of the Aspen Institute Romania for the last ten years, the Young Leaders Program, has reached its 11th edition. The 2017 Young Leaders Program will bring increased diversity and relevance for a growing Network of almost 200 Aspen Fellows already covering 14 countries. The Young Leaders Program gathers each year 20 to 25 high profile regional young leaders with a clear two-fold goal: to promote and advance progressive leadership within society; and to develop the regional network of Aspen Fellows, based on shared values and common interests.
This Program is designed for people who have the potential, interest and determination to exercise leadership to the highest standards of civic and corporate responsibility. For this reason, we offer a program which challenges people to think about the fundamental concepts on which our society is founded. It also makes participants reflect the challenges and conflicts that leaders must face in deciding policies and strategies for their organisations and their communities in today’s world.
- The Program addresses people between the ages of 25 and 35 having achieved significant professional positions and accomplished results within their area of activity;
- Candidates should have demonstrated leadership potential, a record of initiative and entrepreneurship and a proven civic interest;
- Participants are required to have a high level of English fluency, as it is the working language of the program.
- The Institute will offer accepted candidates a scholarship covering accommodation, meals, moderation and reading materials related costs;
- Participants cover their transportation expenses.
How to Apply?
Nominations can be made by submitting the following documentation in English: the Nomination Form (YLP2017_Nomination Form.docx), a Letter of Recommendation and the candidate’s CV together with a Letter of Motivation.
The documents are to be sent to Ms Elisabeta Dinu, at email@example.com, in PDF format, Interviews will take place February 27 – March 5, in Bucharest. For candidates not residing in Bucharest, the interviews can be conducted via Skype.