HSCI Internship Programme 2018 in USA
The Harvard Stem Cell Institute (HSCI) Internship Program (HIP) provides undergraduate students with a focused and challenging summer research experience in a cutting-edge stem cell science laboratory. Interns are exposed to different professional options within the scientific arena through a stem cell seminar series, a career pathways presentation, and a weekly stem cell companion course. Students present their summer research findings, both orally and in poster format, at the HIP Symposium—a requirement of all program participants.
- This is an undergraduate internship program and thus open to rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors;
- Applicants may be from Harvard or any college or university across the United States and internationally;
- Even though it is not required previous research experience in a biological laboratory is highly desirable;
- Applications will not be considered from those who have, or will receive, their bachelor degrees by December 2018, or are currently in high school or graduate/medical school. There might be exceptions in special cases;
- Students who have previously participated in the HSCI summer internship program are also ineligible to reapply to the program but applicants who have applied in the past but were not accepted may apply again.
- A stipend of USD 4,500.00 will be provided, and this is intended to cover transportation and housing costs related to participation in this program;
- Opportunity to work with experienced people and learn on a global platform;
- Harvard University will sponsor the visas for international students who are selected for this program.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please visit the official web page.