Degree Programmes with Tuition-Waiver Scholarship at the University of Tartu
Founded in 1632, the University of Tartu (UT) is one of the most respectable centers of education and research in Central and Eastern Europe and the leading research and training institution in Estonia. UT belongs to the top 1.2% of best universities in the world (QS World University Rankings) and is among the three best universities in emerging Europe and Сentral Asia region. The University is home to 14 000 students, including 1300 international students, coming from 90 countries.
The University of Tartu offers 23 bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes fully taught in English language in various areas.
- Actuarial and Financial Engineering
- Applied Measurement Science
- Computer Science
- Democracy and Governance
- Educational Technology
- European Languages and Cultures
- European Union-Russia Studies
- Excellence in Analytical Chemistry
- Folkloristics and Applied Heritage Studies
- Geoinformatics for Urbanised Society
- Information Technology Law
- Innovation and Technology Management
- International Law and Human Rights*
- International Relations and Regional Studies
- Quantitative Economics
- Robotics and Computer Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management
* No tuition-waiver scholarships available
Students, regardless their country of origin, who have completed the previous level of education (secondary school or bachelor’s studies accordingly) can apply for bachelor’s and master’s programmes at the University of Tartu. If you graduate later in spring or summer 2018 you can still apply for the desired programme with your latest transcript of records.
Most programmes provide tuition-waiver scholarships. Students receiving this scholarship do not have to pay the tuition fee if they complete a full-time study load – 30 ECTS per semester. Everyone applying for bachelor’s and master’s programmes will be automatically considered for the tuition-waiver scholarship. Best applicants, based on the ranking list of each programme, will receive the scholarships. Find out more at ut.ee/scholarships
How to apply?
Submit the online application with electronic copies of all the required documents before the 15th of March for master’s programme and the 15th of April for bachelor’s programme. Find out more at https://www.ut.ee/en/admissions Ask us your questions at ut.ee/ask