Fully Funded Scholarship Programme in Singapore
The Nanyang Scholarship, NTU’s foremost undergraduate scholarship is awarded to outstanding freshmen pursuing undergraduate programmes. Nanyang Scholarship recognizes students who excel academically, demonstrate strong leadership potential, and possess outstanding co-curricular records. Hence, it is important to be prepared at each stage of the application and interview process.
There are different deadlines corresponding to the high school qualifications of the applicant.For more details, please check their official website.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme. The scholarship will cover the years of study at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications;
- Excellent co-curricular records;
- Strong leadership qualities and potential;
- For the Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine Programme, the scholarship will cover only the first three years of study in NTU.
- Nanyang Scholarship covers up to the normal programme duration on condition that the scholarship holder maintains a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct;
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant);
- Living allowance of around USD 4,506 per academic year;
- Book allowance of around USD 375 per academic year;
- Accommodation allowance of up to around USD 1,501 per academic year;
(Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only);
- The travel grant of around USD 3,754 for an overseas programme (one-off);
- Computer allowance of around USD 1,126 (one-off);
- Settling-in allowance of around USD 187 (one-off);
- Priority for Overseas Programme;
- Participation in Scholars Orientation Programme, Scholars Award Ceremony, Outreach Programmes, and Eminent Speaker Series;
- No bond is attached to the Nanyang Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please visit the official web page.