Student Internship Program for Apex-Brasil Brussels-Europe in Belgium
Student Internship Program for Apex-Brasil Brussels’ Trade Promotion Department
The Trade Promotion team works closely with Brazilian companies, offering them three types of services: market intelligence, trade promotion and support in settling the company in the main European markets such as Germany, France and United Kingdom.
The student intern will take part to activities related to the promotion of Brazilian exports and marketing Brazilian products in Europe. He/She will have the opportunity to learn about the internationalization process of Brazilian companies in Europe and about the main market segments in several European regions and what opportunities these regions can offer to Brazilian companies.
The student intern will work under the supervision of our COO and the Market Analyst developing tasks as described below:
- help in the preparation of market and industry reports, through research, compiling statistic and database, based on the demands of companies interested in internationalizing their products and services;
- assist the COO and the Market Analyst in meeting the demands from different units of our Headquarters (as Projects Unit, Investment Unit, Sustainability Unit, among others) through the search for information and contacts (Portuguese and English compulsory, other European languages are a plus);
- support the COO and the Market Analyst in meeting the demands of European companies looking for products, services and investment opportunities in Brazil;
- feed the database of contacts and potential partners for future projects (good knowledge of excel, word and power point is required);
- Support the team in organizing promotional events.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree level focused on International Business/Trade
- Proficient in English, Intermediary in Portuguese; any other EU languages an asset
- Good analytical skills; ability to convey complex issues in simple terms
- Dynamic team-player with keen interest in EU – Brazil Business relations
Unpaid internship ( Apex-Brasil does not provide any financial assistance to the intern)
From 3 to 6 months (To be agreed between the intern and Apex-Brasil)
How to apply:
Send us your CV and letter of application until the 15/10/2017