Syncro EVS Daring 2.0
On 1st of April 2018, Syncro-Synergy Croatia will host 5 volunteers from Italy, Lithuania, Macedonia, Spain and Greece for 12 months.
The project aims to reach the following objectives:
- Promotion and recognition of volunteering;
- Promotion and recognition of intercultural and international learning, as one of the options of lifelong and continuous learning and personal growth;
- Increase the quality of life and the employability skills of the volunteers, and the target group they will be supporting as well as the local communities of all the countries involved in the project;
- Supporting young people in Croatia, empowering them to a more creative way of thinking in a sense what is available, how to decide what they want, how to tackle it and how to get it;
- Adding the intercultural flavor to our community, and creating inclusion;
- Reaching the personal learning goals of the volunteers.
- You come from either Italy, Macedonia, Lithuania, Spain or Greece;
- You are between 18 and 29 years old;
- You are interested in learning more about non-formal education;
- You are open to new experiences and want to meet new people from different countries;
- You are motivated to do tasks and activities planned, regardless of your previous experience;
- You are highly motivated to explore a new culture and to live as a local;
- You want to change something in your life, step outside of your comfort zone and be inspired by other people you meet;
- You are ready to share your experience and learn from others.
This project is funded by Erasmus+ programme which means each volunteer receives:
- Accommodation in a shared environment covered 100%;
- Pocket money of 120 EUR/per month;
- Food money of 120 EUR/per month;
- Private health insurance;
- Reimbursement of travel costs up to 275 EUR.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please read the info pack.