International Studies MA and Cultural Heritage Management Postgraduate Programs in Kőszeg, Hungary
Do you want to participate in the work of a research institute while pursuing a graduate degree? If your answer is yes, apply NOW!
- work in an international and interdisciplinary academic environment
- besides new knowledge and useful skills, get a unique experience in doing research
- work on concrete research problems
- experience a personal, tutorial relationship with professors as research colleagues
If you are a motivated student that would like to benefit from this offer, apply now.
We are expecting applications in two interdisciplinary fields:
CULTURAL HERITAGE MANGEMENT AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT with a focus on creative regions, historic cities, tourism, connecting the world of industry, commerce, and governance with education and science.
INTERNATIONAL STUDIES with a focus on globalisation and regional development, economic, environmental and social sustainability, global political economy and the impact of new information technologies.
We strongly encourage topics that specifically focus on Central Europe in a global context
The Call is open to students that are currently enrolled at the University of Pannonia Kőszeg Campus as well as to future applicants.
- students with a BA in the Humanities or Social Sciences
- advanced – level English competence (TOEFL 79-80 iBT/213 CBT 550 PBT pts, Cambridge Profiency Language Exam, IELTS min. 6.0 pts.)
All applicants submit their application packages to their chosen graduate program by June 15 2017!
(for the application package please consult http://pek.uni-pannon.hu/)