KEMET is a leading global company with an excellent reputation in the capacitor industry. Our goal is to be The Electronic Components Company; this means we will be a complete solution provider, and the first company our customers would call to develop, manufacture and market innovative solutions that meet and exceed their needs and expectations.
We want to attract individuals with a global mindset who are innovative thinkers and who have a passion for performance excellence. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive individuals with a good sense of professional responsibility and work ethics for the position:
Quoting and Price Analyst
Position responsibilities and duties:
- Keeping accurate and up-to-date records on pricing and quotes, including rationale for pricing decisions and discounts;
- Designing and developing relational database for improving analysis efficiency and reporting;
- Providing guidance to sales and product management and assuring pricing guidelines and standards are adhered to, in all quotes submitted to the customer;
- Cleaning, validating and transforming data to charts, graphs and tables used for understanding and decision-making purposes by senior management;
- Analyzing data and proposing solutions;
- Developing complex price quotations by performing analysis of cost information, competitive pricing and profitability;
Required qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering, with experience in sales or/and strong technical background is an advantage
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills in English is mandatory;
- Knowledge of French or another language is an advantage;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and advanced knowledge of Excel, knowledge of Business Object is an advantage;
- Analytical and computing skills to extract data from the various systems and transform the data into meaningful reports for consumption at various levels of the organization;
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills, and ability to multi-task and handle projects independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and to build effective business relationships.
If you are interested in position responsibilities and you are confident with required qualifications and skills, please send your application (CV and Cover Letter), by June 20th 2019, with subject line Quoting and Price Analyst/ your name and surname to: [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The job applications will be kept in our database for one year.