Vacancy for Cashier in Baku, Azerbaijan
“Baku Boulevard Hotel” is looking for Cashier
We are looking for an accountable Cashier to process all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives.
- Handle cash transactions Scan goods and collect payments
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Proven working experience as cashier
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- Sales skills
- High school degree
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
If you are interested, please submit your CV with subject “cashier” to [email protected]
Deadline April 30, 2017.