EURADIONANTES is a media based in Nantes, France, that focuses on European News and Information, in order to make European politics relevant on a local scale and to contribute to the awareness of Europe. The Euradionantes team is composed of several young journalists who come from all over Europe and receive a full training on radio equipement at the radio station in Nantes. They are coached by French professional journalists, who have had years of experience in journalism. Since 2007, more than 200 interns have received a full training in ‘local- european’ radio journalism. Today, they work at the _BBC, Deutsche Welle, RTBF, Reuters, The Telegraph, Radio Sweden, ORF, UTV Ireland, Hit West…_ Interns from 20 different EU countries have already taken part.
- High-Level Bilingual (In French) Students in Journalism, Media & Communications, Political Science or European Studies;
- Interested in European issues and who would like to get a formative experience in the world of radio and New European Media.
- The students get a monthly allowance of about 500 EUR to 550 EUR;
- According to their situation, they can complete it with a grant (Erasmus+ for instance);
- For five months, they will work in a dynamic and multicultural environment, with five other students from various parts of Europe.
How to apply?
To apply, the students have to complete in French the application form and return it as soon as possible along with a CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for informing your students about this opportunity, and also all those who could be interested in such a project within your networks (Higher Education, departments of your regional/local governments, Universities…).