Fairleigh Dickinson University’s dedication to academic excellence, numerous distinctions, notable alumni, and reputation as a leader in global education has brought thousands of students from all over the world to our campuses since 1942.
FDU is a private, not-for-profit institution hosting one of the largest international student bodies – over 1100 students from 70 countries – among American universities in our peer group. We invite you to explore the opportunities that FDU can offer you!
FDU offers a wide range of generous scholarships for our international students. Most scholarships are based on academic merit and test scores and vary according to program.
- Must submit a complete FDU application
- Awarded at the time of admission
- Will not increase once awarded
- Awarded per year (Fall and Spring semesters)
- Cannot be used towards a Summer semester
- Renewable based on continued full-time enrollment, maintaining a good GPA, and remaining in good standing at FDU
- Meeting minimum criteria does not ensure receipt of an award
- Subject to certain restrictions
Please click here for more specific information.
How to Apply?
Apply Online at FDU:
- Create an account to submit an application.
- American citizens and FDU Vancouver applicants see notes on this page.
- IMPORTANT: Always use the same e-mail address for your account – do not re-apply with a different e-mail address.
- Upload your documents. Supplemental application items and a checklist of required documents can be found on the Forms and Documents page.
- Check your application status online by logging in to your account.
Apply Online Using the Common Application:
- Undergraduate freshmen applicants may apply using The Common Application.
- All documents and test scores may be scanned and uploaded to your FDU application portal or emailed to [email protected]
- FDU reserves the right to request submission of official documents via post as necessary.
- Admitted students who plan to attend FDU must submit official test scores directly to FDU from the testing agency and send official academic records in sealed envelopes prior to arrival on campus. Students will not be allowed to register for classes until official documents have been received.
- Requirements vary according to program. Please check your desired program level (Undergraduate, Graduate, Transfer) and your desired major’s department website for more detailed information.
For more information and how to apply please visit the official website.