Seminar “NFE in Europe Reloaded”
Seminar “NFE in Europe reloaded” will gather NFE practitioners, that have a need to reflect on their own educational principles and practices. The aim of the project “Improvement the quality and efficiency of education and training” is to enhancing the quality of non-formal education and youth work in Western Balkans and EU.
The seminar will be supported by experts from different fields (art, business, health care…). Participants will have a space to reflect is in those NFE models. Participants will have a chance to contribute in preparing the e-based publication summarizing experiences, ideas, models that will be shared during the seminar (more in the Seminar agenda).
- Youth workers, trainers, teachers, educators and researchers;
- Coming from 8 participating countries (Finland, Lithuania, Spain, Albania, Kosovo, Croatia, Macedonia and Serbia);
- Expected to be committed to participate in the whole program;
- Able to work in the English language.
Organizers will cover all costs concerning the training, such as accommodation and food, domestic travel costs and training material.
Travel refund (European Commission criteria, total travel costs): Albania: 180 EUR, Finland: 360 EUR, FYRO Macedonia: 180 EUR, Croatia: 180 EUR, Spain: 275 EUR, Lithuania: 275 EUR and Kosovo: 180 EUR.
How to apply?
If you are interested in the participation please send the filled application form to your national coordinator (see contacts below) till 10th of January 2016:
- Albania – Youth in Free Initiative – [email protected];
- Croatia – Udruga za razvoj civilnog društva Bonsai – [email protected];
- Finland – Hyvärilän Nuorisokeskus – [email protected];
- FYROM – Association center for intercultural dialogue – Kumanovo – [email protected];
- Kosovo – Organizata jo-qeveritare ligo lex – [email protected];
- Lithuania – Lietuvos neformaliojo ugdymo asociacija – [email protected];
- Serbia – Grupa “Hajde da…” – [email protected];
- Spain – Red Europea los jovenes importan ahora – [email protected]
For further questions contact Marko Pejovic at: [email protected]