Endava is a privately-owned IT services company, with over 15 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies helping them evolve and transform their businesses to meet the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s customers.
We have over 3,000 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Colombia, Macedonia, Moldova, Romania and Serbia.
Along with investing in long term customer relationships, we recognise the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for our people and, by doing this, we have established ourselves as the employer of choice for the best and brightest engineers.
Senior Automation Tester – TES000AR
- Your main responsibilities will be to test software systems, you will review and analyze documentation, specifications and understand the business requirements.
- You will be mostly involved in investigating, analyzing and writing tests for reported defects.
- Occasionally you can be involved in geographically distributed projects and you will have to work for short periods of time in other Endava Delivery Centers.
- Experience in designing and implementing testing frameworks;
- Experience with UI testing tools such as Selenium;
- Working knowledge of programming, object oriented concepts, database basics and SQL
- Familiar with Continuous Integration approach, should have worked with a versioning and build system
- Knowledge of and experience testing SOAP/RESTful services
- Knowledge of TDD and BDD
Primary Location: Macedonia-Skopje-Skopje