Immense growth and stability, extraordinary package and the ability to make an impact
We are a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation that offers its employees a competitive salary, professional development and accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. Capgemini also recognises individual needs with a flexible benefit package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini Financial Services are looking to recruit a number of Full Stack Developers with Backbase experience on a permanent full-time basis, based in Toronto. These roles represent a unique opportunity to work with some of Canada’s top financial services institutions. You will be able to deliver cutting edge digital and high tech financial & banking systems.
- We offer Professional development and accelerated career progression.
- We foster an inclusive culture that is collaborative, as it is forward thinking.
- You can get a comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies that can enable you to balance your individual, family and work-life needs.
If you are excited about working for an award winning employer in Canada, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Whether your ambitions are to move to Canada permanently or just for a year, Capgemini can meet your preferences!
- We offer exceptional salary potential
- We will help cover the costs of your relocation
- We will unleash and develop your entrepreneurial spirit
What you’ll bring:
- At least 4 years of experience as a developer/engineer
- Skills in the backend and middleware part, like Java, Maven and Spring framework, preferably also Apache Camel knowledge.
- Must be capable to convert visual designs in working HTML code and to configure and adapt complex widgets to interface with the backend services.
- Good understanding of Backbase Launchpad and Backbase CXP
- Experience in the banking sector will be an added advantage
- Demonstrates a positive, can-do attitude and experience working with Scrum
What you’ll do:
- Interpret and understand design and be able to independently prepare high level and detailed technical design documents for medium to big enhancements/developments
- Understand/analyze the business requirements, enhancements and estimate effort required
- Articulate functional and technical requirements and share the same with the team and/or client teams.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to business and senior management.
- Be involved in meetings with stakeholders to understand impact of any enhancements which will be taken up.
The Location: This job is based in Toronto, Canada.
Why Should You Apply?
- You can get a permanent contract and stability for the future
- The ability to impact the banking and financial world and work with interesting modern technology
- The potential to work on highly dynamic, high-load systems, to be used by millions
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A great place to raise a family
- Richer life experience, as you also have the option to work and live there only for 6-12 months and come back to your country
- Toronto has been ranked are one of the best places to live on the planet
- Growth in every career aspect
Send you CV and to firstname.lastname@example.org
Capgemini. People matter. Results count.