SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.Semos Cloud Solutions is a global Partner of SAP delivering innovative and creative solutions to SAP 86,000 employees internally and to SAP’s 300,000 customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the overall management of complex projects for our customers throughout their lifecycle. The Senior Project Manager has the qualifications and business acumen to manage large scale, high risk, strategic projects that span organizational boundaries including multiple business scenarios. They provide leadership to the deveopments teams responsible for delivering defined project outputs to time, budget and project quality criteria.
The Senior Project Manager has ability to manage implementation scenarios that require coordination of work between various parties like customer stakeholders, our Development and Sales, as well as other parties like SAP and Partners.
Your tasks will include:
- Evaluate complex situations accurately and identify viable solutions that create successful outcome for the customer.
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues
- Manage and communicate a clear vision of the project’s objectives, and motivate the project team to achieve them; create a project environment that enables peak performance by team members.
- Ensures proper governance is in place to best meet project objectives
- Builds customer relationships with the clear expectation to deliver follow-on business or identify opportunities within an account.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Five – seven years of project management experience in large scale, high risk, or strategic projects.
- Three – five years of supervisory or coaching experience in teambuilding and leading teams.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating and maintaining project deliverables such as, project charter, project management plan, status reports, communications plan, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bring projects to successful completion within the cost and time
- Business processes and HR application knowledge
- PMP certification and /or other industry and project management certifications
- PMM methodology Certification
- MS Project Orange Belt Certification
HOW TO APPLY
You application should contain a CV together with references of large scale projects you have completed. Please send your application to: [email protected]