Sixth Workshop on EU-China Relations in Global Politics
UACES and the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung – Regional Project Energy Security and Climate Change (RECAP) are welcoming contributions for the 6th UACES Workshop on EU-China Relations in Global Politics – ‘EU-Asian Sustainable Management’. The two days Workshop at the European Union Centre at National Taiwan University will offer policymakers, business representatives, as well as researchers and civil society representatives a platform to exchange good practices and the latest analyses on EU-Asian sustainable management and related challenges and opportunities.
The Workshop will welcome contributions on five themes, including:
- Politics – policy initiatives and their implementation;
- Finance – green finance, climate and business;
- Logistics – green supply chain management, urban planning and the One Belt One Road strategy;
- Concepts – conceptualisations and definitions of sustainability across politics, business, and civil society;
- Consumers – transformation of consumerism, sustainability, and marketing strategies;
The call is open to policy makers, business representatives, as well as researchers and civil society representatives.
The organisers will cover accommodation expenses and board; international travel expenses can be financially supported. Please inform the organisers that you wish to receive financial assistance.
How to Apply?
Please send your proposal of no more than 500 words with a brief CV until Sunday Mr HUANG Yixiong at firstname.lastname@example.org. The organisers will confirm your participation after review of your proposal. Final submissions may not exceed 8,000 words (excl. bibliography).