Vacancy for ACCA Tutors in Baku, Azerbaijan
Honours Academy in Baku is pleased to announce vacancies for professional ACCA Tutors.
Our tutor should be:
- A role model for our students, with the ability to inspire, motivate and re- engage them to achieve their potential.
- Efficient at explaining content in a clear and concise manner tailored to the needs of the individual.
- Able to build a good rapport with students as well as being able to maintain a level of professionalism.
- Highly organised , reliable and have excellent time management skills.
- Experience in one to one or group tuition preferable.
- Patient and understanding
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in language teaching methodology;
Tutor must have:
- Have a strong academic background in the subject or subjects that they will be delivering lessons in.
- Have taken and passed ACCA exams
- Previous experience in teaching
- Making teaching plans for the ACCA F2, F7, F9 courses
- Managing the class; preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Social and Educational events
- Continued support
Honours Academy welcomes motivated, energetic and professional teachers with a positive, friendly teaching personal to apply.
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.