Open Position as PostDoc in Economics
The Institute for East and Southeast European Studies (IOS) is an interdisciplinary area studies research center affiliated with the University of Regensburg. It explores historical, economic, and political developments of eastern and south-eastern Europe in a global perspective.
To strengthen their team of research economists, is inviting it applications for an open position as PostDoc in Economics starting as soon as possible. IOS, together with the University of Regensburg, provides an attractive academic environment. The city of Regensburg is a charming location in southern Germany (Bavaria), registered on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Applicants are expected to have a
- PhD in economics (or be close to completion);
- Research experience and strong econometric skills;
- Prior experience with survey design is desirable;
- A publication record in internationally peer-reviewed journals is an asset;
- Knowledge of German and interest in interdisciplinary co-operation.
This will be based on the German TV-L public pay scale, salary group E 13 with an appointment for three years, with the possibility of extension.
How to Apply?
Please submit your application online via the IOS application portal and upload a cover letter, CV including publication list, transcripts, and three sample research papers (published or unpublished).
They strongly prefer documents in pdf format. Applications via email will not be accepted.