Vacancy for Survey Engineer in Baku, Azerbaijan
The Branch of “Lighthouse SpA” in the Republic of Azerbaijan
Job title – Survey Engineer
Location – Baku
- BSc level or diploma in marine geophysics, or applied sciences
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Survey Engineer/Topographer
- Strong knowledge in geology, geophysics, geotechnology, geoscience, computer science, software engineering, mathematics, physics, applied physics.
- Superior written communication skills, excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- Ability to work with survey equipments
- Conversant with computer operation and a knowledge of application software
- Able to work with data processing software, autocad software
- Experience with USBL acoustics, QINSy software, ROV interfacing, Digital Video
- Strong SeaBat skills (trouble shooting, diagnostics, maintenance, system checks and light processor repairs training)
Primary roles and responsibilities:
- To perform the job ensuring that the work is in compliance with the project targets, technical conditions, operating procedures and work practice;
- To fulfil navigation and coordination tasks in accordance with survey methods and requirements of the customer;
- To be responsible for repair, inspection and testing of equipment;
- To prepare engineering and technical reports in the requested format;
- To perform comprehensive awareness about the Company’s Quality Assurance / HSE standards and / HSE compliance and its requirements on the system;
- To perform other duties requested by Survey Chief within the scope of his duties;
- To work in close cooperation with other offshore staff, project management and project-based verification and reporting manager.
Please send your CV’s to this address: email@example.com
Please indicate the position “Survey Engineer” in the subject line of the e-mail