Vacancy for Experienced Assurance Associate in Baku, Azerbaijan
PwC provides industry focused Assurance, tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 223,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Who are we looking for
PricewaterhouseCoopers Azerbaijan is looking for candidates to join the firm as Experienced Assurance Associate in the Assurance Services Team. We offer:
- Varied and interesting client work
- Induction training
- Professional development (including studies for the internationally recognized ACCA qualification, technical and business skills training courses)
The opportunity for rapid career growth and progressing to senior positions
- Deliver quality assurance & consulting services to a variety of top-tier clients
- Working under the project manager’s supervision and performing assigned tasks
- Maintaining good client relationships and participating in client meetings and negotiations
- Assessment of internal controls within business processes and information systems
- Documenting the work performed and submitting it for the supervisor’s review within the established deadline
- University Degree
- Minimum one year of recent experience in External Audit Services
- Strong analytical, planning and communication skills
- Fluent in Azerbaijani and English language skills, Good Russian language knowledge is an advantage
- Strong business writing and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Availability for overtime work and tough deadlines
- Willingness to travel (CIS and CEE)
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviors that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviors make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’.
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, business acumen, technical capabilities, global acumen and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
For more information, please visit: http://www.pwc.com/c1/en/index.jhtml
How to apply
Please submit your application on-line by applying to Experienced Assurance Associate vacancy #15767BR published on our webpage at: www.pwc.com/az. Please visit Career section – Experienced – All vacancies in Central and Eastern Europe to find the vacancy.
Deadline: May 9, 2017