Vacancy for Team Leader in Shekvetili, Georgia
Looking to make a difference this summer? Consider “Young Leaders”! We’re currently seeking highly motivated, energetic team leaders for our International Summer Camp , to be held June 18 to July 23, 2017 in Shekvetili, Georgia.
- Age 20-25
- University student or a graduate
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate-Advanced
- Knowledge of Russian or Georgian
- No any bad habits (no smoking and drinking habits!)
- Need to have medical certificate with necessary analyses and Chest X-ray (before start of internship)
- Need to have certificate on criminal record (before start of internship)
- Each intern will have to take trainings in Tbilisi before the camp
Duties and responsibilities
- 2 team leaders will be responsible for a group of 20 children aged 10-17
Team leader must:
- Control children in terms of their hygiene, clothes, general appearance, order in their rooms
- Control children follow the rules, regulations and timetable
- Organize compulsory participation of children in all general cultural and sport activities
- Design plan of activities for children, coordinate the plan with project manager, report on its implementation
- Take part in arranging general activities according to instructions from project managers
Period and working hours
Team leaders always must be on the camp territory during 2 seasons. Each season is 12 days/11 night. There are 2 seasons:
Working hours: 08.00-23.00, there are breaks during the day.
Accommodation and meal
- The company provides free accommodation, meals and transfer from/to airport.
- Accommodation: hotel room for 2-3 people (each room has separate bathroom, TV, mini fridge). Bed linen and towels are provided. Rooms
- Meal: 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner), high quality of food is guaranteed.
Application and selection
Stage 1. Application. CV in English must be sent to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Work or PDF format. Deadline: 15 January 2017, 20.00 Tbilisi time. Please indicate size of T-short according to international standard (XS, S, M, L and etc.)
When sending e-mail, please write the topic of e-mail “CV First Name, Family Name” (for example, “CV David Miller”). The name of the document must be with the same tittle.
Stage 2. Interview. Interview with candidates will be organized since 23 till 25 January 2015. After successful interview and confirmation of candidacy, it will be necessary to sign a contract. Compulsory requirement is taking preparation training 1 week before the camp.
Contact person:Assylbek Momynov
Tel: +995 74160577