Vacancy for IT and Communication Manager in Ganja, Azerbaijan
Ganja Agribusiness Association (GABA), located in Ganja, Azerbaijan, is a national non-governmental organization whose mission is to promote sustainable development of the country’s agrarian sector through human potential development, knowledge and resource transfer.
GABAis seeking experts, male or female, for the IT and Communication Manager position of the Smart Azerbaijani Farm project implemented by GABA:
- Identifies and procures the hardware and software needed to satisfy user requirements;
- Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drives on users’ premises;
- Loads appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking components and office applications;
- Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users’ requirements;
- Preparation and support of the organization and projects web sites, publication and updating of the information on these sites;
- Publication of information on social networks;
- Printing and preparation for printing of training materials, booklets and handouts;
- Coordinates activities with network services and information systems groups;
- Refers major hardware problems to service personnel for correction;
- Connects users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications;
- Administers e-mail and anti-virus systems;
- Rotates daily back-up media;
- Assists in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required;
- Industry certifications and memberships a plus;
- Excellent IT, communication, leadership and management skills;
- Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously;
- Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity;
- Spoken and written ability in English.
This is full-time position with a duty station in Ganja-Gazakh and a selected candidates will be hired as soon as possible.
If you have all the necessary qualifications and the ability to take over the designed tasks, please send your CV to the e-mail [email protected] with subject line indicating the position you are applying for, or bring/send the documents in a sealed envelope to the addresses below:
Ganja Agribusiness Association
Javadkhan 19,Ganja, Azerbaijan. AZ2000
Office: +994 22 256 94 00 Mobile: +994 77 477 00 70
Deadline for receiving CVs: June 31, 2017
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.