Vacancy for Night Auditor in Baku, Azerbaijan
Position: Night Auditor
Employer: Boulevard Hotel Company LLC
Address: Baku, Azerbaijan, Khagani Rustamov street 4 C
“Baku Boulevard Hotel” is looking for a Night Auditor
ABOUT “Baku Boulevard Hotel”
The hotel is affiliated with the Autograph Collection, Marriott’s brand featuring an exclusive portfolio of upscale independent hotels and resorts. Boulevard Hotel offers 818 comfortable rooms and it will be the largest conference hotel in Azerbaijan. It provides perfect accessibility to all major business and cultural sites of the city as well as the finest facilities that are designed to suit a wide variety of occasions and functions.
- Take an Outlet Cash Count (Minimum two at Night)
- Check and Balance the F&B outlet audit with Micros Report.
- Check and Update the Banquet Event Order and split the revenue accordingly
- File the Banquet Event Order according to the serial number.
- Balance and Update the Breakfast Allocation against the Package.
- Check the All Inclusive rates are Zero priced
- Control the Late check out and early check in
- Check the F&B Micros Report against the Opera Journal.
- Check the Lost Interface Folio for any charges
- Check the Front Office cashier journals against the Opera Journals (Cashier Postings, and Receipts)
- Check the cashier postings whether its posted to the correct code
- Check the Rebates, Refunds, Package Allowance, as per the P&Ps
- Check the Front Office Cashier Credit Card Postings against the Journal
- Check the Telephone system summary and balance against the Opera System
- Check out the Micros Interfaces Outlet Cash
- Check out the Micros Interfaces Credit cards
- Run the Opera Night Audit Close
- Print the Night Audit Reports from the Opera
- Reset the Credit Card Machines in the Outlets and print the Z report
- Balance and Update the Credit Card Reconciliation as per the Credit Card report from opera and POS machines
- Balance the City Ledger Transaction Folios against the Opera and submit to the Accounts Receivables
- Update the No Show Report and Check whether all the No Shows charged
- Check the Complimentary Room forms for the day and Update the Complimentary Room Report
- Check the House Use forms for the day and Update the House Use Report
- Check the Zero rate rooms report for the day
- Update the Night Auditors Logbook
- Check Vat exempt document according the reservation.
- Previous supervisory experience in Front Office within the hotel/leisure/retail is preferable
- High level of IT proficiency
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
Interested Candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com until June 28, 2017
Please type “Night Auditor” in the subject line of your message. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered.