Vacancy for Assistant Academic Coordinator in Baku, Azerbaijan
Do not miss your chance for internship placements at international company!
Carfax Education is pleased to announce the internship program for academic coordinators.
You will gain experience in the following fields:
- Planning and organization of education seminars and similar events;
- Knowledge of the educational system in the USA, Great Britain and Switzerland;
- Drafting action plan and preparation of academic reports;
- Structure of meetings and consultations;
- Experience of working in a specialized educational sector;
- Consultationsvia email and phone
Requirements for candidates:
- Student/graduate with a higher education diploma
- Understandingof educationalsphere
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Understanding the basis of time-management, ability to plan the schedules
How to apply:
Our phones: +994 12 488 10 26 +994 50 395 00 95
E-mail: [email protected]
Interns, who will complete the internship program successfully will be awarded with certificates!