Vacancy for Night Shift Receptionist in Baku, Azerbaijan
Staybridge Suites Baku is looking for Night Shift Receptionist with below requirements:
- Ensure that all guests on arrival feel welcomed by creating a sense of recognition and high sense of comfort.
- Ensure that the guest receives the accommodation and other services he/she is expecting and as per their preferences.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel, local services and supply information respond to guest queries.
- Deal swiftly, efficiently and sensitively to guest complaints and report the same to your supervisor on shift.
- The receptionist will suggest dining options only the next or current meal period, and any special Food & Beverage promotions and offer to assist with reservations.
- Ensure that all bills are closed and tally sheet before your shift is completed and signed by your shift supervisor according to the hotel standards.
- To regularly ensure that the reception is organized and operating in an efficient standard and checklists are completed and forwarded to Shift Leaders/Duty Managers.
- Maintain awareness of sales opportunities maximizing revenue and meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
- To attend the daily briefing and to be aware of all VIPs in-house as well as VIP arrivals and all day functions.
- To promote Food & Beverage outlets to increase internal revenue.
- Experience in 4 or 5 star property
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Guest focused and proactive approach.
- Outgoing personality
- Fluent English, Russian, Azerbaijani language skills
All experienced candidates interested in above mentioned position need to send CVs to [email protected] email adress.