Vacancy for System Administrator in Baku, Azerbaijan
- Bachelor or Master Degree in İnformation Technologies;
- Deep knowledge and at least 5 years of experience in administrating and maintenance of:
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File and Print servers
- MS Exchange, IIS, TS
- VMware infrastructures
- Unix servers
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Deep knowledge and at least 3 years maintenance experience of:
- Cisco, EMC servers and storage hardware
- Experience of design and management of large IT Infrastructures
- Certified MCSE, VCP/VCAP, specialists will be preferred
- Good knowledge ofEnglish,Turkish andRussianlanguageis a plus
- Good team player
- Consumer Focus
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Drive for Results
- Continuous Improvement
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Active/passive server equipment installation, tuning and maintenance.
- Troubleshooting of problems including hardware and software problems.
- Analysis of load and traffic optimization.
- Control 3-rd party companies works related with IT.
- Participate in the development, delivery, and support of new IT infrastructure systems, tools and technologies according İT Development targets/plans.
- Documenting infrastructure systems including hardware and software systems.
- Perform notification about business-affected problems on the network in time.
- Plan and perform preventive maintenance works.
- Perform regular backup of system and configurations files.
- Carry out duties according to IT policy and procedures.
If you feel you are right candidate and are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to [email protected] (Email Subject: System Administrator) or register and apply through www.azersunhr.com