Vacancy for Assistant Manager SPA in Baku, Azerbaijan
Position: Assistant Manager SPA
Employer: Boulevard Hotel Company LLC
Address: Baku, Azerbaijan, Khagani Rustamov street 4 C
“Baku Boulevard Hotel” is looking for Assistant Manager SPA.
Assistant spa managers perform daily operations of SPA under the supervision of the spa manager. They do work by providing excellent customer service and enhance public relations by advertising and promoting health products and special services given by the company. They work in various settings like health clubs, cruise ships and hotels among others.
Assistant spa mangers typically have the same responsibilities as the spa manager. In small health spas, assistant spa managers usually do the tasks of ordinary employees while in larger ones, they perform specific tasks generally provided them by the spa manager and management. They deal directly with customers by answering queries, attending to them when customers enter the spa and orienting them of spa services and products sold by the spa. When the spa manager is busy, it is the responsibility of the assistant spa managers to supervise staff and troubleshoot any staff-related issues.
- Assistant spa managers must ensure all spa operations are in full compliance with local health and safety codes.
- He/she adhere to, apply, observe and enact workplace safety standards; assist with monitoring and record keeping of store sales, costs, payroll and profits; fulfill all client services in a professional, correct, orderly and efficient manner and observe quality control in all aspects of operation and promote.
- He/she practice exceptional customer service and make sure all staff employees are doing the same; participate in and promote marketing activities; communicate regularly and efficiently with the spa manager and management on all operational aspects; assist with recruitment and interview candidates and assist with orientation, training, performance evaluation and discipline of staff.
- He/sheregularly do inventory and place orders as required; implement and promote ways for store loss prevention and do other operational and managerial duties as assigned by the Spa Manager and management.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- High education
- Experience in similar role at least for 2 years.
- Must have excellent knowledge of standard retail store operations procedures and excellent managerial and supervisory skills, as well as, proper motivational skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills; customer service skills; teamwork; multitasking and basic knowledge of MS Office suite.
Interested Candidates, please send your CV with subject “Assistant Manager SPA” to firstname.lastname@example.org until May 10, 2017