Vacancy for SPA Receptionist in Baku, Azerbaijan
“Baku Boulevard Hotel ” is looking for a SPA Receptionist
ABOUT “Baku Boulevard Hotel”
The hotel is affiliated with the Autograph Collection, Marriott’s brand featuring an exclusive portfolio of upscale independent hotels and resorts. Boulevard Hotel offers 818 comfortable rooms and it will be the largest conference hotel in Azerbaijan. It provides perfect accessibility to all major business and cultural sites of the city as well as the finest facilities that are designed to suit a wide variety of occasions and functions.
Baku Boulevard Hotel is managed by Absheron Hotel Group and is a part of Autograph Collection, Marriott’s brand featuring exclusive portfolio of upscale independent hotels and resorts. Absheron Hotel Group also manages Pik Palace and Park Chalet Hotels in Shahdag Mountain Resort and Intourist Hotel Baku opening in 2015.
- Manage and carry out procedures, have current knowledge of treatments, and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
- Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
- Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and management team
- Ensure team works to meeting department sales targets and ensure that sales are recorded accurately
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure issues or compliments are escalated to enable long-term improvements in products and services
- Experience working in the spa industry
- Relevant qualifications for the role
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
Interested Candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com until February 28,2017
*** Please type “SPA Receptionist’’ in the subject line of your message. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered.