Vacancy for Floor Supervisor in Baku, Azerbaijan
Position: Floor Supervisor
Employer: Boulevard Hotel Company LLC
Address: Baku, Azerbaijan, Xəqani Rustamov street 4 C
“Baku Boulevard Hotel ” is looking for a Floor Supervisor.
ABOUT “Baku Boulevard Hotel”
The hotel is affiliated with the Autograph Collection, Marriott’s brand featuring an exclusive portfolio of upscale independent hotels and resorts. Boulevard Hotel offers 818 comfortable rooms and it will be the largest conference hotel in Azerbaijan. It provides perfect accessibility to all major business and cultural sites of the city as well as the finest facilities that are designed to suit a wide variety of occasions and functions.
Baku Boulevard Hotel is managed by Absheron Hotel Group and is a part of Autograph Collection, Marriott’s brand featuring exclusive portfolio of upscale independent hotels and resorts. Absheron Hotel Group also manages Pik Palace and Park Chalet Hotels in Shahdag Mountain Resort, Shamakhi Palace Sharadil and Intourist Hotel Baku opening in 2015.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Supervise Room Attendants
- Daily allocation of rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team members
- Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards
- Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Experience in managing/supervising a team in a similar role
- Experience in the hotel/cleaning industry
- Good oral and written communication in English
- Previous experience in Hosting Service (Governance)
- High standards of cleanliness
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
- IT proficient
- Willingness to develop team members and self
Interested Candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until March 1, 2017.
*** Please type “Floor Supervisor” in the subject line of your message. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered.