Vacancy for Telephone Operator in Baku, Azerbaijan
Department: Front Office
Position: Telephone Operator
Employer: Boulevard Hotel Company LLC
Address: Baku, Azerbaijan, Khagani Rustamov street 4 C
“Baku Boulevard Hotel ” is looking for aTelephone Operator.
ABOUT “Baku Boulevard Hotel”
The hotel is affiliated with the Autograph Collection, Marriott’s brand featuring an exclusive portfolio of upscale independent hotels and resorts. Boulevard Hotel offers 818 comfortable rooms and it will be the largest conference hotel in Azerbaijan. It provides perfect accessibility to all major business and cultural sites of the city as well as the finest facilities that are designed to suit a wide variety of occasions and functions.
Baku Boulevard Hotel is managed by Absheron Hotel Group and is a part of Autograph Collection, Marriott’s brand featuring exclusive portfolio of upscale independent hotels and resorts. Absheron Hotel Group also manages Pik Palace and Park Chalet Hotels in Shahdag Mountain Resort, Shamakhi Palace Sharadil and Intourist Hotel Baku opening in 2015.
- Answers incoming calls.
- Directs call to guest rooms, staff, or departments through the switchboard.
- Places outgoing calls.
- Receives guest messages and deliver the same to the guest.
- Logs all wake-up call requests and performs wake-up call services.
- Provides information about hotel services to guests.
- Understand the telephone operator board.
- Knows what action to take when an emergency call is required.
- Monitors automated systems including fire alarms and telephone equipment when engineering and maintenance department is closed.
- Assists in reporting telephone equipment or service complaints and problems.
- Trains or assists with training new telephone operators in performance of job duties.
- To be fully aware of and adhere of health and safety, fire and bomb threat procedures.
- Multitasking abilities will always come in handy, because a switchboard operator may be asked to do other jobs as well.
- Must be polite and courteous while answering the phone.
- Open and close telephone functionality on the hotel front office software.
- Setup conference calls in different locations and time zones.
- Provide relay service for hearing-impaired guests.
- Following telephone etiquette.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks at all times.
- Must be proficient with computers, MS Excel, Word, Opera PMS programs.
- English and Russian languages
Interested Candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com until March 1, 2017
*** Please type “Telephone Operator” in the subject line of your message. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered.